We're hiring: Executive Officer
11 May 2023
We are looking to hire an Executive Officer to join our friendly team. This new ongoing position is initially at three days per week (0.6 FTE) however may be extended to four days per week (0.8 FTE) subject to funding. The successful applicant can primarily work remotely with occasional travel to the MND Australia office in Canberra.
This new position will be responsible for:
- providing strategic and operational support to the Chief Executive Officer, undertaking research, drafting correspondence and briefings for the CEO
- providing governance advice and support including coordinating the preparation of Board, Board committee and national Executive Management Group meeting papers, minute-taking and the actioning of decisions
- supporting the CEO on member relationships and engagement
- leading or contributing on national data collection, analysis and reporting
- leading on evaluating and reporting on organisational performance
- leading the risk management function across MND Australia
- reviewing, updating and maintaining governance and other policies
- contributing to MND Australia’s Parliamentary and other events
- leading or contributing to various projects and initiatives as determined by the CEO and/or the Executive Director Research
- supporting the delivery of MND Australia’s Strategy and related priorities.
DOWNLOAD THE POSITION DESCRIPTION
If you think you can contribute to MND Australia’s Strategy and ongoing transformation, please email your application marked ‘APPLICATION’ in the subject line to email@example.com before Wednesday 31 May 2023.
For your application to be considered you must submit a current resume (CV), and a brief document that addresses why you would be perfect for this position, what you bring and thoughts on what you would do, how and why drawing on your skills, experiences and passion.