In 2022, the Australia and New Zealand MND Research Symposium was jointly hosted by FightMND and MND Research Australia. The Research Symposium was held in Brisbane on Thursday 28th and Friday 29th April 2022 with an MND Connect - Research Live session on Saturday 30th April.
Recordings of the symposium are now available to watch anytime. To watch, just click on the session that you would like to view. Please note that some presentations have not been included due to commercial and/or confidentiality concerns.
MNDRA and FightMND are incredibly grateful for the support of our sponsors who supported this event and provided opportunities for researchers and people with lived experience of MND to participate
- Clene Nanomedicine Inc
- MND and Me
- MND Queensland
- Day 1 lunch Sponsor - Illumina
- Gold Sponsor - University of QLD School of Biomedical Sciences
- Silver Sponsor - University of QLD Centre for Clinical Research
- Silver Sponsor - Queensland Brain Institute (QBI)
- Silver Sponsor - University of QLD Institute for Molecular Bioscience (IMB)